The person that won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read. – Mark Twain
Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
Your mental attitude is something you can control outright and you must use self-discipline until you create a positive mental attitude – your mental attitude attracts to you everything that makes you what you what you are. – Napoleon Hill
Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. – Charles F. Kettering
- Remember their names
- Be comfortable to be with. Don’t cause strain in others
- Try not to let things bother you. Be easygoing
- Don’t be egotistical or know-it-all
- Learn to be interesting so that people will get something stimulating from being with you
- Eliminate the “scratchy” elements in your personality, traits that can irritate others
- Never miss a chance to offer support or say “Congratulations”
- Work at liking people. Eventually you’ll like them naturally
- Honestly try to heal any misunderstandings and drain off grievances
- Develop spiritual depth in yourself and share this strength with others.
– Norman Vincent Peale
1) I will make and keep my commitments.
2) I will find the right people who can help me.
3) I will look for an answer in every problem.
4) I will give up “trying” and simply do.
5) I will make it okay to be wrong and make mistakes.
6) I will create my own “good luck”.
7) I will not be afraid to lose before I win.
8 ) I will do it now!
9) I will be who I am and become what I was meant to be.
10) I will accept that all things are possible.
-Robert Anthony, in his book “Betting on Yourself